Monday, October 5, 2009

Library Lit./BIP

I again used criteria for award winning books, here are my results:
Lib. Lit.
I first typed "criteria for award winning books"and received seven records. I then typed in "Printz award criteria" and only received one record. Which was the following:

Cart, M. Creating the Michael L. Printz award: a new book prize for a new millennium. Journal of Youth Services in Libraries v. 12 no. 4 (Summer 1999) p. 30-3

For BIP this is what my results were:
I first typed in "criteria for award winning books and received 12 records. Not truly relevant to my search. I then typed in "Printz award criteria" and received three records. I chose the following because it was the most relevant to my search.

Children's Book Award Handbook

Author: Marks, Diana F. et al. Publisher: Libraries Unlimited, Incorporated ISBN or UPC: 1-59158-304-7 (Active Record)
Format: Perfect Date: Mar 2006 Price: $40.00 Market: United States
Availability: Readily Available
LC Class #: Z1037 ISBN 13: 978-1-59158-304-2

No comments:

Post a Comment